Our client is looking for a QA Analyst to join their team! This is a direct hire role and located in Phoenix, AZ with remote options! All Candidates must reside in Arizona. There are three openings! JUNIOR CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY!
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for performing quality assurance checks and duplication on bug fixes and system enhancements and communicating and identifying issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs quality assurance checks on assigned bug fixes and system enhancements in accordance with established deadlines.
- Attempts to duplicate known bugs and document the steps for duplication.
- Clearly documents all QA testing performed and any issues discovered.
- Works with Management and Development team members on assigned cases to ensure desired project outcomes are achieved (e.g. be available to answer front end questions and provide quick testing if requested).
- Communicates any issues clearly to the appropriate Development team member or member of management (e.g. any issues that might cause deadlines to be missed).
- Goes beyond the obvious and thinks outside the box to identify issues prior to product release.
- Continuously strives to learn and improve so that any issues missed (bugs that come out of a release) are less likely to occur in the future.
- Adheres to all confidentiality and compliance regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in Business, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering Preferred.
- Five (5) years of work experience in a similar role or capacity. Background working with SQL
- Computer skills are pivotal and must be comfortable navigating Jira and various word processing and spreadsheet programs.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to interpret, understand and communicate instructions, and findings.
- Knows how to navigate multiple web applications simultaneously, be proficient with online meeting software and web conferencing tools, as well as word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and able to function independently as needed with minimal oversight.
- Customer focused and passionate about quality and customer satisfaction and comfortable receiving feedback and suggestions.
- Has a knack for listening and the ability to identify problem points and develop clear solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others (all levels of employees and external customers), and maintain a professional demeanor when under pressure.
- Organized with the ability to juggle many technical and administrative tasks, all with a sense of urgency, simultaneously and accurately.
- Able to work additional and flexible hours on occasion and as required due to business needed.
Rickley Consulting Partners
Why Work Here?Rickley Consulting Partners has a strong focus on the candidates best interest and desires to further their career for whatever reason is important to them! We look forward to partnering with you to find your next opportunity!
Great Culture, great team , great benefits!