Civil Engineer - Project Engineer / Manager - Associate (NV-104)
- Posted: 7 days ago
If you are looking for a place to grow your career and make a difference – RICK is the place for you! As an Associate Project Engineer/Manager in Las Vegas, NV you will have an opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team on meaningful, landmark projects in the Las Vegas region. As a RICK team member, you will help clients and communities turn their dreams into reality. You will learn from and work alongside industry-leading experts and together shape the future of tomorrow. At RICK you will find an abundance of opportunities for mentorship, growth, and (of course) fun! Learn more by visiting www.rickengineering.com
What We Offer
- Additional compensation offered with overtime and bonus potential.
- Generous Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, 401K, and Life and Disability Insurance and Personal Leave
- Company Events
- Holiday Parties, Team Building Activities and Events
- Candidate will have a BSCE Registration plus a minimum of five (5) years of public works infrastructure or land development experience or the equivalent of ten (10) years of total work experience.
- Candidates for this position must demonstrate independent thought and decision-making abilities, possess management and supervisory skills, and be adept in establishing and maintaining strong and positive working relationships with clients and public agency personnel as well as in-house professional peers.
- Candidate’s experience must include the following: supervision of engineering designers (including daily assignments of work, review of work, and quality control), management of project schedules and budgets, preparation of contracts, fee proposals, and scopes of work, and significant experience in client and public-agency interactions.
- Candidate’s technical experience must include the following: preliminary engineering design studies (incorporating land use and zoning considerations, assessment and consideration of site constraints, and potential regulatory issues), preparation/processing of tentative and final subdivision maps, preparation/processing of regulatory site plans and development plans for commercial developments, preparation/processing of final engineering plans (grading, streets, sewer/water, etc.), and the preparation and review of attendant hydrologic studies and drainage reports.
- Position generally requires extensive experience and demonstrated engineering abilities in all aspects of land development projects and in interacting comfortably and productively with clients and public agencies.
- Knowledge of jurisdictional codes, standards & procedures in Clark County, Nevada, is a plus.
Rick Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Rick's employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Rick's employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at Rick Engineering
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?