Territory Field Consultant
Richwood Industries, Inc. Douglas, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Territory Field Consultant/ Product Technical Sales and Service
- Richwood, an established manufacturer of high quality conveyor components, is seeking a full-time Territory Field Consultant based in Gillette or Douglas WY. Self-motivated individuals looking for the opportunity for great earning potential in a challenging career are encouraged to apply with Richwood. Territory includes travel throughout Wyoming, South Dakota and Montana. For more information about Richwood go to www.richwood.com.
Territory Field Consultant Responsibilities:
The Territory Field Consultant position is responsible for all sales, maintenance, and inspection activities in the assigned geographical area. Identifying and pursuing new business and keeping regular contact with current customer base will allow for achieving maximum sales goals. Research, planning, and execution is essential to excel in this role. Richwood provides a proven business model with an exceptional internal support team from customer service to engineering to provide the best possible service for Richwood customers. We believe in teamwork!
- Most important is the ability to take a consultative approach to determining the customers’ needs and offering appropriate solutions in a technical field
- Must be motivated, organized, and energetic with an ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Mapping out opportunities, cold-calling, generating new leads, and prospecting accounts to maximize the sales potential of the territory
- Ability to write proposals which includes measuring equipment, reading diagrams and mechanical blueprints and understanding value proposition in pricing structures
- Ongoing follow-up with customers via email, phone, and on-site visits
- Equipment technical and installation support
- Equipment inspections and maintenance recommendations
- Ability to conduct training for customers using supplied demo equipment
- Capable of working with a CRM software program
Territory Field Consultant Qualifications:
- Problem Solving minded individual with a technical or industrial background in the quarry/mining industry is preferred
- Fabrication experience is preferred
- Conveyor Construction/Maintenance background preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are also essential
- Individual must be willing to do physically strenuous field work around underground and elevated conveyors
- Weekend, Holiday, and off shift work may be required when necessary
- Applicant must live in Gillette or Douglas area for consideration
All applicants must have valid driver’s license and will be required to pass background check and drug testing to qualify
Only complete resumes submitted will be considered.
Salary, commission and 401K.
Send resume to:
P. O. Box 1298
Huntington, WV 25714
or E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richwood Industries, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Richwood Industries, Inc.