Richwood Bank Internship
- Posted: over a month ago
Richwood Bank Internship
At Richwood Bank, our purpose is to inspire, protect, and celebrate anything that makes communities thrive.
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that exceptionally lives its values? One hundred and fifty years ago, we began as a small community bank. Today, we are still a community bank - as well as a payroll processing team, a marketing agency, a coffee shop, and more. We have flipped the switch on traditional banking. Yet, we have always aimed to provide the very best customer experience, contribute to the greater good of our local communities, and make every effort to be the best employer in the area with a company culture that works hard to develop, recognize, and award its team members.
The Richwood Bank Intern position will be responsible for assisting department staff with duties including but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, general department functions and special projects. This position will complete and present a final project outlining their experience as an Intern with Richwood Bank and what conclusions they have made and knowledge they have gained. Internship roles include but not limited to Finance Internship, Loan Administration, Operations and Recruiting.
Richwood Bank prides itself on unique culture and all team members should be active and engaged participants.
Essential Functions for Loan Administration - The Loan Administration Intern would assist with scanning to Web Director, verification, and filing. They would also assist with:
- Customer Financials (Verifying all financials have been collected and scanned to Web Director correctly for our upcoming Fed Exam)
- Checking in Files (making sure all loan docs have been signed correctly and that we have all documents that are on the loan checklist for branches that don't have a Loan Agent)
- Note/Collateral Audit - ensure all notes and security agreements are accounted for
- Enter Financial Ticklers into the system for all customers with over $250,000 aggregate loan balances
- Transfer data from the Loan Portal to the HUB
Essential Functions for Operations - The Operations Intern would assist in multiple departments, Processing, Card Services, Product Solutions, Contact Center and Loan Servicing. They would assist with:
- Returned mail
- Checking reports for clerical errors
- Scanning loan documents
- Daily mail runs
Essential Functions for Recruiting - The Recruiting Intern would assist in the review and updating of job descriptions and procedures. They would also assist with:
- Job postings, requisitions, and tracking
- Assist with candidate interview scheduling
Essential Functions for Finance - The Finance Intern would work with multiple members of the finance team to assist with:
- Assist with Branch Audits
- Helps with balance of cash accounts
- Assist with daily GL entries
As an intern you will participate in weekly on-on-one meetings with the assigned manager, participate in departmental meetings and attend Richwood Bank huddle meetings. You would also have the opportunity to recommend ideas for process improvement and become familiar with the Richwood Bank values and missions. Upon completion of the internship, candidates will complete a final project outlining their experience and present the final project to the Management team.
Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude
- Take initiative
- Strong Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Accurate typing skills; basic computer skills, including the use of word processing, spreadsheet software applications, and e-mail
- No adverse environmental conditions expected.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about accomplishing tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
- Travel up to 10% to local offices.
High School Diploma or GED required, enrollment in a college or university required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans. Richwood Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Richwood Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?