Richmond Ambulance Authority Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the direction of the Director of Reimbursement, the Reimbursement Clerk is primarily responsible for document scanning, data entry and analysis, and clerical duties for the Patient Accounts Department.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Scan patient care reports and other documents into the archival system (PinPoint and Zoll) or a scanning software.
- Print and mail Customer Invoices and Customer statements daily.
- Assist department with finding missing information with operations and the facilities.
- Gather, scan and distribute Logisticare Manifests and PCS documents to appropriate Analysts.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Gather and properly address all outgoing mail.
- Fill in as agency receptionist, when needed.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly assignments in a timely manner.
- Understand how the position effects the whole department.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Reimbursement.
- Previous clerical experience from working in an office/business environment.
- Must have experience working on a PC and data entry skills (speed and accuracy).
- Must be a team player in a fast paced environment, with focus and attention to detail.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS
- Organizational skills, ability to mutli-task, including attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the use of PC-based programs is required for reporting, analysis, correspondence and record keeping.
- Typing, demonstrated PC proficiency in WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, POWERPOINT.
- Understand and follow the policy and procedures of RAA.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Candidates selected for employment are subject to a urinalysis to screen for illegal drugs. Candidates who refuse to be tested will be denied employment with the Richmond Ambulance Authority
- Candidates selected for employment are subject to a fingerprint background screening. Candidates who refuse to be fingerprinted will be denied employment with the Richmond Ambulance Authority
- Candidates selected for employment are subject to Physical Abilities Test (PAT). Candidates who refuse to complete the test may be denied employment with the Richmond Ambulance Authority
- Participation in the COVID-19 vaccination program, or having an approved medical or religious exemption on file with Human Resources, is required for all Richmond Ambulance Personnel
- New employees complete a probationary period
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to move throughout Authority to accomplish assigned duties;
- Ability to use multiple systems and websites to accomplish assignments;
- Visual to read records and computer;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
- Ability to take the initiative and make good decisions;
- Ability to sit long periods of time;
- Ability to move moderately heavy objects (e.g. boxes of claim forms, manuals, mail trays and supplies).
Richmond Ambulance Authority
BusinessView all jobs at Richmond Ambulance Authority