Customer Service for Insurance Agency
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is looking to hire the right individual to join our service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our service rep will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, obtaining information and quoting policies, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
- Process customer change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle incoming claims and service calls from customers.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- College Degree - min 2 year degree required, 4 year degree preferred
Richmond Agency Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Richmond Agency Inc