A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Quality Control Analyst/ Laboratory Technician. The Quality Control Analyst/ Laboratory Technician will be working in the Quality department to support finished product testing activities in accordance with GMP standards and FDA/ISO regulations. The successful candidate will have experience working in a Quality environment, have working knowledge of laboratory procedures, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs and documents laboratory testing of finished product per Procedure.
- Conducts data analysis according to established methods and product specifications
- Performs laboratory and equipment maintenance/calibration activities as instructed
- Maintains laboratory reagent and control material inventories.
- Participates in test method validation activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to clearly communicate updates on progress and status of samples processed
- Experience working in a biological lab required.
- Must be able to work in a high-throughput, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- HS diploma degree(or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years of related work experience Or AA or Technical Trade degree with 0-1 years of work experience.
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to details skills.
- Experience in handling biological and chemical materials.
- Experience working in GMP compliant environment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs