Richland Country Club is a private member club located just minutes from downtown Nashville. Established in 1901, this historic southern country club, provides incredible facilities with intuitive and friendly service. A recently completed an extensive renovation has enhanced all areas of the facility and has reaffirmed the clubs’ position as Nashville’s preeminent club. The Jack Nicklaus signature golf course will be also be enhanced in the next two years. The Club is in strong financial condition.
Nashville has economic vitality with incredible quality of life. The “It” city of the South. It is recognized among the most dynamic, competitive and admired metropolitan areas in America featuring:
· Famous Southern hospitality
· Abundant leisure and cultural activities
· Temperate climate; four seasons
· Cosmopolitan vibe
· Home to nearly 20 colleges/universities for talent-skilled labor development
· Vibrant business community noted for its leadership in the music/entertainment, healthcare, advance manufacturing-automotive, distribution/trade and corporate services industries.
· Thriving entrepreneurial business environment with strong job growth in technology
· Top tourism and music/entertainment destination
· 80 to 100 people per day moving to Nashville
· A low cost of living with a creative culture and well-educated population linked with robust economic momentum provide the Nashville region with a set of competitive strengths that few cities can match.
Director of Food and Beverage.
· The successful candidate will oversee a large multi-faceted and busy F&B program, including several year-round & seasonal dining locations and a high-volume catering operation.
· Coordinates, supervises and directs all property food and beverage operations while maintaining a highly efficient F&B department, with high-quality products and service levels.
· Manages several department heads and a team of over 75 professionals.
· Recognizes, respects, and supports the contributions of all managers and employees. Maintain an environment and overall atmosphere for management/staff that promotes and values appropriate and responsible contributions to our success.
· Set standards of performance for all departments and hold them accountable for maintaining these standards, most especially in member service areas.
· Possess sound financial management skills including the ability to oversee the preparation and management of annual operating and capital budgets.
· Provide sincere and visibly engaged leadership and interaction with all facets of the membership and their guests.
· You have a proven track record of success as a Director of Food & Beverage.
· Five plus “Five Star” hospitality experience. This could be within deluxe hotels, fine dining or catering environments.
· An expert in your profession.
· A leader. A visionary.
· Detail orientated.
· A caring person, who looks out for their team members.
· Decisive and no afraid to set aggressive goals and objectives to ensure success.
· Passionate about food and beverage and possess the business acumen required to successfully manage a busy food and beverage operation.
· Energetic and enthusiastic about providing quality leadership to your team members realizing the importance of their contributions towards the success of the operation.
· “Hands on”. Willing to lead by example and fill in wherever needed to ensure that great service is always provided.
· Outgoing, accommodating personality. At ease being the “face of the club” and being highly visible on the floor.
· Willing to put in hours needed to ensure a successful department, including nights, weekends and holidays.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced F&B professional to utilize this role as a perfect segue into Club Management, with an eye on becoming a General Manager/COO within three to five years.
· Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Health and Life Insurance, 401 K with match. Education reimbursements. Relocation assistance may be provided for an exemplary candidate.