Paralegal for established downtown AV rated firm. (Austin)
- Five yrs commercial litigation experience required focusing on commercial issues.
- Trial experience, including document production, discovery, E-filing and E-service.
- Experience in transactional law, trademarks and entity formation
- Experience with estate planning and drafting wills.
- Ability to assist in legal research, drafting, evaluating, revising or developing legal documents, notices and forms.
- Proficient in Federal, State, Local and Court applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Superior technical and proofreading skills, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Superior attention to detail, problem solving, strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple projects and deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills required to work effectively with people at all levels in the firm and with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Paralegal certification a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates for this full time position should forward a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to the email provided Attn: HR Administrator.