- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
When you're an Atrium Associate, you're a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate 'Home Away From Home' for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan and other benefits and perks that allow you to offer your best to our guests. These benefits include:
- Daily Pay
- Significant Travel Discounts on Marriott and/or Hilton properties
- 401k Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Other property specific benefits
The primary purpose of the Culinary Associate is to provide guests with an excellent dining experience while preparing all orders in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner that is consistent with menu recipes.
The Culinary Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/ standards;
- Prepare and cook food items for line and banquet consumption using standardized food techniques ;
- Expedite the line during serving periods as needed ensuring food quality and presentation;
- Assist in the coordination of opening and closing as well as all line prep duties ;
- Stock all food stations and prepare all food for next shift as required;
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment ;
- Maintain sanitary regulations of food temperatures and rotating products ;
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and food and beverage wo r k areas to include flooring, storerooms, prep areas, buffets, dining tables and equipment ;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of menus, recipes, food preparation and presentation;
- Operate dish machine and three compartment sinks ;
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers
- Coordinates all receiving and storing of products;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to management; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Required Prior Experience:
Prior customer service experience
Preferred Prior Experience:
Prior related culinary experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Required Licenses/ Certification:
Food Safety certificate or complete training during initial 6 0 days.
Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 lbs occasionally and 15lbs regularly ; Ability to bend and squat repeatedly; Ability to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
Atrium Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Atrium Hospitality brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los empleados y aplicantes de empleo y prohibe la discriminacion y el acoso de cualquier tipo sin distincion de raza, color, religion, edad, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, genetica, estado de veterano protegido, orientacion sexual, genero de identidad o expresion, o cualquier otra caracteristica protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales.
Esta politica se aplica a todos los terminos y condiciones de empleo, incluido el reclutamiento, la contratacion, la colocacion, la promocion, la terminacion, el despido, el retiro, la transferencia, las licencias, la compensacion y la capacitacion.
Notice of candidate Privacy Rights: http://https://atriumhospitality.com/privacy-policy/
Get fresh Restaurant Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.