Since our founding in 1988, Richard Welling LLP has grown into one of the premier tax compliance and consulting firms for the investment management and real estate industries. Our clients range from global asset management and investment firms, to major real estate developers and operators. We also serve private clients with investment and real estate activities such as business owners, executives, family offices, trusts, and estates.
Richard Welling LLP is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team of tax professionals located in Torrance, California. The position will be approximately twenty to twenty-five hours (20 - 25) per week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Various administrative duties including telephones and messages, incoming/outgoing mail, plan and schedule meetings and appointments, scanning and document management, and provide general support to managers and staff.
- Assist with preparing and editing business correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Scan and organize tax data for tax return preparation.
- Assemble various tax returns such as corporate, partnership and individual.
- Prepare simple individual tax returns, informational returns, etc.
- Assist with firm billing and collection process.
- Maintain various processes, including workflow systems/ new client workflow and various internal processes.
- Manage and maintain office inventory and office supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational/analytical skills with the ability to prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work well independently.
- Available to work overtime during peak periods.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $13 to $18/per hour