Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $25 Hourly
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Richard Pagano - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $1,000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Richard Pagano - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?