Customer Service Representative (No Experience Required)
Richard Dean Insurance Bradenton, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
This entry level position is for a Customer Service Representative. It will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
Base Salary, plus quarterly bonus opportunity
Group Health Insurance
Supplemental Health Options
Simple IRA with Employer Match
Vacation Time and Earned Paid Time Off
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and forms - places orders weekly.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and BE COACHABLE.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
Richard Dean Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at Richard Dean Insurance