Do you enjoy building relationships with customers?
Are you a problem-solver?
Or, maybe you're interested in new career opportunities?
If you answered YES! then join our winning team!
At Richard Allen, we promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into a management position. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization. We are looking to expand into three different markets by 2020.
Our customer service team provides information/support and act as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization.
• Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
• Prospect and contact potential customers
• Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
• Participate in corporate marketing activities, such as conferences, learning event and lunch, as required.
• Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Responsible to maintain accurate tracking of all opportunities with customers new and existing
• Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
• Create sales material to present to customers
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and externally
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong negotiation skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
No Experience Needed to join our team!
You will resolve customer questions and offer sales solutions to drive company revenue.
What Richard Allen offers:
-Extensive training in all areas of sales, marketing, and management
-Advancement is based on promotion/merit
-Development in leadership and communication skills
-Positive work environment