Richard Allen is looking for entry level individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the business and leadership skills capable of rapid advancement into management.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
• One on one sales based interaction with customers
• Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
• 4 Year degree preferred
• 1-2 years of business customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales & marketing team at Richard Allen offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel opportunities
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in sales, marketing & management
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
• Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
• Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.