We'll be bringing in new campaigns for clients you’ve definitely heard of this year, and there are opportunities for recent grads and entry level professionals from all majors and backgrounds in our Customer Service position!
Richard Allen, Inc is looking for a passionate sales and customer service professionals to join the Doylestown team and represent our clients. The Team Leader will be responsible for executing on-going sales campaigns and developing new campaigns for future clients.
We have found the key to our continuous expansion is our ability to motivate our team from within. How do you ask? We promote from within based on merit and the ability to train, develop, and serve others. Our Customer Support Specialists start entry-level, focusing strictly on product-knowledge training and new customer acquisition, and then have ample growth opportunities for leadership and executive level positions.
• Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
• One on one sales based interaction with customers
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
• Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
• Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
• Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
• Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
• Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
• Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
• Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
• Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
• Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
• Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
• Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
If you feel you possess these qualities, please click and apply for immediate consideration OR contact Human Resources at 215-434-7484!
If you have experience with, customer care, sales, management, restaurant service, marketing, client services should apply
Persons with Experience in the following areas may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager