Click "APPLY NOW" to send us your resume for immediate consideration!
Richard Allen, Inc is bringing vigor and vim to sale and marketing campaigns in the Doylestown/Bucks County area. This means large companies outsource their sales and marketing to us because we focus on building a personal relationship with their customers for them, a niche that many large business and corporations are missing out on.
We are looking for an Entry Level Sales Representative who is great in a team environment and constantly has a smile on their face. Plain and simple! Using our direct face-to-face sales and marketing methods, we have continuously achieved dramatic results for clients both large and small from many industries.
The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company and an unbelievably positive business attitude.
**We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.**
• Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
• Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
• Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
• Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
• Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
• Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
• Analyze market area to determine the approach to new or existing customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
• General knowledge of supervising employees.
• General knowledge of human resources.
• Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
• Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
• Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
• Team environment with individual accountability.
• One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
• Group training and role-play scenarios.
• Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
• Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
• This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Management training & Management opportunities
• Entry level career opportunities
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry-level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
• Management mentality (self-sufficient)
• Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
• Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
• Results driven attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Professionalism &Integrity
Persons with Experience in the following areas may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager