We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
- Teamwork Oriented
- Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
- Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Benefits and Our Culture:
- The sales & marketing team at Richard Allen offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in basic selling, value-based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement and compensation based on performance
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Richard Allen are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager