Make Ready Tech
- Posted: over a month ago
The Ridge at Waveland, our apartment community, located in Waveland, MS is currently seeking a full time skilled Make Ready Technician. This position will be responsible for preparing vacant units for occupancy and performing repairs and preventative maintenance in the apartment community as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc.
The duties and responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Inspect vacated apartment units and complete make ready checklist.
- Preparing apartments for tour/next residents move in by conducting lock changes, move-out inspections, trash out, punch out, scheduling vendors where necessary.
- Change A/C filters.
- Perform painting duties.
- Maintain work order system, logs, and other records as needed.
- May be called upon to track and complete service requests on occupied and vacant apartments, office/clubhouse, and amenities, perform timely repairs including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, lighting, etc.
- Display a friendly and courteous attitude towards residents and other employees.
- Perform building and common area upkeep daily.
- 2+ years of related maintenance experience and/or training.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and skill in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids, mechanical equipment, and measuring devices.
- Must be proficient in all areas of apartment maintenance to include plumbing, electricity, painting, drywall, floor coverings, carpentry, locks, appliances, pools & spas, roofs and life safety equipment.
- Must be team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion.
- HVAC or EPA certification preferred.
- Pool operation and maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be available to rotate in an "on call" capacity as related to our 24 hour routine maintenance guarantee.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?