- Posted: over a month ago
Our busy multi-family community, located in Mountain Home, Arkansas is in need of an energetic, full-time Leasing Consultant with prior leasing experience!
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the on-site Community Manager in every aspect of managing the property, and will be the smiling face and friendly voice that greets residents and applicants as they walk through the door.
RichSmith Management is an equal opportunity employer. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc.
The Leasing Consultant reports to the Community Manager and is responsible for but not limited to meeting with prospective residents, residents, vendors, and all guests of the community. The Leasing Consultant will serve as the first impression to all those who visit our Leasing Office. Emphasis will be placed on service and the ability to offer ideas and suggestions for appropriate marketing/leasing plans and have the ability to carry out those plans in accordance with the Section 42 Guidelines, The Fair Housing Act, and RichSmith Policies and Procedures.
- 1 Year leasing experience required!
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding focus on customer service!
- Ability to handle all basic office tasks (i.e. typing, filing, scanning, faxing, answering telephones, etc).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very busy environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
AddressMountain Home, AR
Real EstateView all jobs at RichSmith Management