Chicago, IL, US, 60527
Rich's has been able to pull off something rare in the business world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values. That means our associates are able to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with family intimacy. Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work and Family .
Development and on-boarding of profitable new business opportunities for Rail, Ocean, Air, and Truckload (Road) divisions. Responsible to generate $400,000 - $800,000 in gross profit each year.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain working relationships with current account base
- Expand account base, increase revenues and improve profitability
- Thorough knowledge of all divisions, working with other senior management to ensure sales goals are being met
- Implement marketing and sales strategies for customer base
- Coordinate the complete sales cycle process including prospect list initiation, lead generation, prospect qualification, analysis, pricing, proposal preparation and presentation, start-up and customer service follow-up after the sale
- High school diploma or GED required. BS/BA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the transportation services industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful sales record
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to include presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Excel; Power Point; Outlook.
- Knowledge of logistics industry
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Pre-Sales, Sales, Management, Marketing