Print Shop Specialist - Morplay Prints
Rich Music Inc Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Print Shop Specialist is responsible to set-up and operate all print shop projects for Morplay Prints and its clients, including RichMusic and its entities using the equipment on site, and/or as needed. This role requires someone who has strong knowledge of printing machines, has previous work-related experience, and has the ability/expertise to run a print shop, including operation monitoring and equipment maintenance.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Responsible for acquiring additional new business opportunities for Morplay Print including new clients, in and outside of the entertainment industry.
· Collect and inspect random production samples during print runs to identify necessary adjustments and evaluate the quality of printings.
· Examines job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
· Verifies and cross match that materials and ink meet the specifications for a given job.
· Maintains inventory of supplies needed to operate printing machines.
· Starts presses and pulls proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
· Changes press plates, blankets, or cylinders, as required.
· Obtains or mixes inks and fill ink fountains, as required.
· Feeds material through press cylinders and adjusts feed and tension controls.
· Loads presses with material and makes necessary adjustments, according to size.
· Secures printing plates to printing units and adjust tolerances.
· Cleans ink fountains, plates, or printing unit cylinders when runs are completed.
· Monitors automated operation systems and responds to fault, error, or alert messages.
· Cleans or oils equipment or makes minor repairs, using hand tools.
· Adjusts ink fountain flow rates.
· Maintains time or production records. Or drafts and submits reports for daily production totals.
· Troubleshoots issues with printing machine and makes basic repairs.
· High School graduate or equivalent ____preferred__X___ required
· At least 2 year vocational/technical training __X__preferred___ _ required
· Bachelor’s degree ___ preferred __ _ required
· Advanced degree specify _____ ____ preferred_____ required
· 1 to 2 years’ experience in print shop
· Experience in printing machines including Epson SureColor F2100, Ranar DX 200 Scamp Dryer, Stahls Hotronix 1800/15 and Ecofreen Mister-T1
Performs routine maintenance on printing machines.
Rich Music IncWhy Work Here?
Work with a company that is seeking talented individuals that are willing to work hard and be a part of a legacy in the making!
Rich Music is a boutique independent record label, aiming to cultivate a diverse roster of undiscovered and upcoming music talent. With this goal in mind and a work ethic that is yet to be matched, Rich Music has shown its strengths and has received multiple nominations at the Latin Billboard Awards, Latin American Music Awards and the Latin Grammy’s. Here at Rich Music we “Always Dream” and when you match that with our level of determination to succeed, anything is possible.