Licensed Master Social Worker
Rice Medical Center Katy, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WE ARE LOCATED IN EAGLE LAKE TX
Rice Medical Center (RMC) in Eagle Lake, TX is seeking a highly motivated, independently licensed LMSW to serve the citizens of the Colorado county by providing mental health services in a variety of settings.
The Therapist will provide group, individual, and family therapy to geriatric patients in an Intensive Outpatient Program setting. Completes an initial assessment coordinated with admitting physician. Therapist participates in the creation of the Individualized Treatment plan for each patient.
1. Licensed in the State of Texas as a LMSW or LPC.
2. Experience providing therapeutic and management services in a geriatric behavioral health setting is preferred
3. Ability to provide and oversee both therapeutic services and program leadership to ensure patient safety and satisfaction and integrity of program.
1. Participates in Community Awareness Activities with Assessment Coordinator as assigned by Program Director.
2. Completes Initial Evaluation of patients and coordinates admission to program with the admitting physician and ancillary services of facility as per policy.
3. Ensures a therapeutic milieu with a homelike environment.
4. Provides Individual, Group and Family Therapy as outlined by the Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP) and physician orders.
5. Completes documentation of services provided no later than the close of business day in accordance with the ITP.
6. Submits billing of services provided.
7. Participates in the creation and completion of ITP as outlined by Policy and Procedure.
8. Participates in clinical team meetings for evaluation of patient progress toward goals as outlined in the ITP occur no less than monthly but frequently enough to ensure clinical service goals are met and program developments are communicated, understood and implemented.
9. Reports any/all adverse incidents to the Program Director immediately.
10. Addresses any complaints made about services from any source with the Program Director.
11. Assists in patient care and addresses patient needs at the IOP.
12. Performs other patient care and program specific duties as assigned.
13. Reports any and all compliance concerns to the CCO.
14. Contributes to departmental performance against safety, quality, operational and financial measures.
Download application at: ricemedicalcenter.net
Rice Medical Center
600 South Austin Road
Eagle Lake, Texas 77434
Rice Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rice Medical Center is a district hospital and also recently entered a management agreement with Critical Access Healthcare (CAH). CAH was formed in 2007 to bring unique solutions to Hospital Districts and governmental entities related to rural community healthcare needs. This new partnership will enable the hospital to provide enhanced programs and services, staffing, even more, updated technology, and new medical equipment and facilities for the patients we serve.
Rice Medical Center
Rice Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital with inpatient and outpatient medical, and surgical services. The hospital also provides 24-hour emergency service coverage, a variety of specialty clinics, and a swing bed unit program. RMC has the latest state of the art radiographic technology and surgical equipment, as highlighted in our description of departmental services. Rice Medical Center is a district hospital and also recently entered a management agreement with Critical Access Healthcare (CAH). CAH was formed in 2007 to bring unique solutions to Hospital Districts and governmental entities related to rural community healthcare needs. This new partnership will enable the hospital to provide enhanced programs and services, staffing, even more, updated technology, and new medical equipment and facilities for the patients we serve.
600 South Austin RdKaty, TX