Sr. Software Engineer Modern C++, Linux, Growing Tech Leader, 100% Remote Option (SW1640)
Riccione Resources Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Sr. Software Engineer Modern C++, Linux, Growing Tech Leader, 100% Remote Option
This companyone of the fastest-growing mid-size tech firms in DFWhas multiple openings for Senior Software Engineers who are proficient in Modern C++. Your chance to work with an excellent executive management team while tackling challenges for top-notch engineers and enjoying a work/life balance!
Why should you apply here?
- Culture built on creativity and respect for engineering expertise
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in DFW
- Entrepreneurial environment, growing portfolio and revenue stream
- One of the fastest-growing mid-size tech companies in DFW
- Executive management with past successes in building firms
- Leader of its technology niche, setting the standards
- Robust, fast-paced work environment
- Great technical challenges for top-notch engineers
- Potential for career growth, emphasis on work/life balance
- Choose between working 100% remotely or on a hybrid model
What will you be doing?
- Architecting and designing software collaboratively
- Developing, testing, and reviewing C++ code
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Deploying, monitoring, and maintaining solutions
- Planning and estimating projects
- Optimizing the performance of deployed solutions
- Learning Elixir in a cross-training environment
What skills/experience do you need?
- Senior-level software development skills
- Proficiency in Modern C++ (11, 14, 17)
- Experience with Linux development
- Familiarity with performance optimization
- Ability to communicate accessibly, persuasively, and concisely
- Interest in growing skills in functional languages
What will make your rsum stand out?
- Familiarity with message queuing (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Exposure to a functional language (e.g., Elixir, Scala, Erlang)
- Background working with Boost C++ libraries
- Experience with GitHub
- Understanding of the actor model (e.g., Akka, OTP)
- Video game or financial industry experience
Location: Fort Worth, TX (option for 100% remote)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 100 150k + Profit Sharing
AddressFort Worth, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Riccione Resources