Lead Carpenter / Cabinet Maker Apprentice / Laborer
Ricciardi Builders LLC Cheshire, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Ricciardi Builders LLC is growing again .. Seeking professional minded individuals only! Bring your talent and dedication and grow with us! We have openings for the following positions at this time:
Lead Carpenter (Full Time): Advanced level carpentry skills required, 5+ years experience in all phases of interior & exterior home improvement and new residential construction. Ability to work from blueprints, sketches & oral instructions. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage crew members to meet or exceed project guidelines.
Cabinet Shop Helper / Apprentice (Part Time): basic entry-level carpentry skills needed.
Skilled Labor 3+ years minimum experience (Full Time): proficient with manual and air powered tools
- Background & drug screening (required)
- Verifiable references (required)
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license (required)
- English - read and write (required)
- US work authorization (required)
- Your own tools (Leads - Required) (Skilled Labor: preferred)
- Your own reliable transportation (Required) no drop-offs
Hours: Monday - Friday, generally 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, some OT & weekends when necessary
We offer year around work, competitive hourly rates, project bonuses, 401K, some holidays, PTO & medical benefits.
Ricciardi Builders LLC
649 Maple AveCheshire, CT
ConstructionView all jobs at Ricciardi Builders LLC