The Software Development Department is seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst, who will be joining our global PMO team. The position is located in the Buena Park Ria headquarters office. The Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst possesses excellent people management skills and has strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle. We are on the lookout for a goal-oriented project manager with a business analyst profile capable of managing our efforts to continue delivering effective solutions to our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply Project Management Methodologies and tools in Software Development Life-cycles (SDLC) to effectively reflect business models’ and requirements’ goals.
- Develop detailed project plans that can be effectively tracked and reported.
- Manage changes to projects’ scope, timelines, and budget while keeping business objectives in mind.
- Analyze reports and serve as a liaison between management and technical teams.
- Gather and elicit Business Requirements by interviewing customers, stakeholders, reviewing existing business documentation, and documenting existing processes and systems.
- Measure project performance and perform risk management using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Influence/Lead technical teams.
- Report on projects’ status and escalate to management as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software implementation project management and business analysis in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/business fields, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/teams simultaneously.
- Experience with dealing directly with Business Stakeholders.
- Experience with managing projects following both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with leading and managing teams developing large-scale backend systems that support a variety of customer facing applications.
- Proficiency in SQL and Database design considerations.
- Familiarity with MS Project, Smartsheet, or other Project Management tools.
- PMP/PMI-ACP certification - preferred.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Flexibility and mindset to operate in a unique and fast-paced environment.
- People management and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.