We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to cover the Northeast region and be based out of DC Metro area or New York. The ideal candidate would speak English but preference will be given to candidates who also speak French and/ or Amharic (Ethiopian language).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install new equipment (computer and peripherals) at agent locations
- Train and support new and existing agents
- Install advertising and branding materials (posters, signage, etc.) tailored to the agent's core markets
- Ensure that agent maintain competitive exchange rates and customer fees
- Schedule and coordinate visits to new and existing agents to conduct business review
- Provide prompt solutions by working with back office team and relevant personnel
- Sign up new agents and install services
- Conduct promotions, distribute marketing materials and giveaways at events and agent locations
- Coordinate and support sales team for activations and re-activations
- Provide necessary support to agents to increase transactions
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One year experience (Sales support, customer service or field support role)
- Must possess basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Travel mostly required within Northeast region of United States but not limited.
- Ability to develop thorough knowledge of services, processes, and applications
- Must have valid driver license and reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers and other departments
- Complete all reports, records or forms accurately and in a timely manner
- Any other duties as assigned
- Base salary plus commission
- Benefits including health insurance and 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Growth opportunities within the company
- In addition, we provide the following equipment to assist with the requirements of the position: company car (or car allowance), cell phone and tablet/ laptop
Ria Financial Services ("Ria") is the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. ("Euronet") (NASDAQ: EEFT). Ria is one of the largest global money transfer companies in the world. Our mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company by offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to our customers. Since we began in New York in 1987, we have been successfully providing a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of customers worldwide. Now serving 150 countries we are a recognized brand in both quality and service.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (Ria).
Do you want to work with one of the industry leaders in the Money Transfer business? Then Ria Financial is the right place for you!
Apply online today!