Music Education Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
- $3,500 to $4,500 Monthly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Rhythm and Moves is seeking passionate and fun Music Education Teachers to join our team for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. Positions available in the East Bay as well as in San Jose in the Bay Area, California.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Implement engaging lesson plans provided to you as part of our program support
- Maintain positive relationships with staff, students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Passion for teaching children in an educational setting
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with staff, students and school community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependability, reliability and responsibility a must
- Strong leadership qualities
Rhythm and Moves provides a collaborative approach to the growth of your teaching practice throughout the duration of the school year. Teaching and professional development provided through use of developed curriculum, equipment and materials, on site collaboration and professional development workshops.
Credentialing support provided through university partnerships should career development be of interest to you in education.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhythm and MovesWhy Work Here?
Rhythm and Moves is a fun and supported environment for teaching - learning - and growth.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Rhythm and Moves