Rhino Media Inc. is the leading company for nationally known clients in the telecommunication industry, and we are seeking Sales & Marketing Associates immediately. We continue to grow our client list due to recent growth and expansion. We strive to provide our clients with marketing, promotional, and sales solutions that meet their needs by continually executing direct campaigns that drive their bottom line, and our success.
What To Expect:
Inside Sales Representatives work on store sales floors assisting directly to customers. They must be knowledgeable about the store's layout, inventory, and company policies to provide accurate information to shoppers. A Sales Assistant will help locate the product for customers, place the order, place holds, process transactions, and keep the sales floor organized and well-stocked. They are the face of the company and must uphold company values both in how they dress and how they interact with customers.
Position Duties of the Inside Sales Representatives:
- Plan and execute marketing, branding, and sales goals
- Prepare and present sales and marketing strategies to leadership to advance our objectives
- Operate with a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ brand, goals, and standards
- Be the main point of contact for all marketing initiatives for both external and internal resources
- Increasing the companies sales
- Work with our business development team to create a marketing strategy that will support its objectives.
- Meeting with customers face to face
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Attend daily meetings
What You'll Need As A Inside Sales Representatives:
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization is imperative
- Must have the ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Must be proactive and at times, work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Competent and courteous communicator with all
- Resourceful and highly adaptive personality. Proactive problem-solver who can make independent decisions is a must
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Why Work Here?Rhino Media is a full-service marketing firm in the Greater Nashville area. We provide our Fortune 100 clients best in class service on a local level. Our goals focus on managing our clients’ marketing and sales programs by revolutionizing their approach to brand management and new customer acquisition. By working hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world, we can offer customers a unique experience while dramatically increasing results for our clients across the board.
Rhino Media utilizes teamwork to break down the overall company vision into separate individual and organizational goals.