Row House South Lake Union is currently seeking a high energy, sales motivated individual who is fitness minded and with a love for community to be our new Sales Associate!
The Row House is a boutique rowing concept offering an efficient workout by a combination of rowing and floor exercises. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to the sport of rowing. Targeting the upper & lower body and core, our fitness program offers a low-impact, energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a theater style studio.
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and by prospecting and selling memberships during presale. The Sales Associate also assists with retaining current members. Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Goal-oriented with an ability to close sales in memberships and retail environment
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be willing to participate in marketing grass roots efforts
- Must have good computer skills
- Occasional local travel may be required
- Assist the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Book and confirm classes
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects
- Conduct tours of the facility
- Establishing a relationship by targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the studio
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Hourly based compensation based on experience
- Free studio membership
- Commissions on membership and retail sales
- Opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities