We are seeking a Client Services Manager to join our growing franchise! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, and ensuring all projects are completed with the highest quality.
- Communicate effectively with customers, painters, and owner/operations team.
- Communicate and enforce company standards.
- Contact customers one week ahead of time regarding potential start date of their project.
- Ensure clients color choices, scheduling and project related questions are answered.
- Maintain production goals.
- Conduct pre-walkthrough with lead painter or crew leader on each assigned project.
- Conduct final walkthrough with customer and obtain customer satisfaction sign off sheet.
- Ensure equipment and material choices are clear and ordered for jobs.
- Coordinate scheduling of projects with owner.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Approve weekly timesheets.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing projects. Experience in painting industry desired.
- High school or college graduate preferred
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must have a valid, current driver license
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.