- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rezolut Imaging is an innovative, high-quality, and growing provider of imaging services across the United States. Rezolut’s business model consists of outpatient imaging centers, mobile imaging services, and capital equipment sales and service. Rezolut is poised for future growth and is seeking a successful medical sales executive to help lead sales efforts with referring medical professionals.
The Account Executive will lead all efforts at community referral generation for a defined territory. The Account Executive will coordinate with a wide range of healthcare professionals, group practices, and community groups, demonstrating the value of Rezolut’s imaging services. This individual will conduct targeted sales activities with customers, in an assigned territory, to drive growth of Rezolut business for eligible patients. The Account Executive participates in weekly growth meetings with imaging center director(s) and any meetings assigned by Rezolut sales leadership. Responsible for growth planning, execution, and reporting of KPI’s for an assigned book of business.
1. Establishes relationships with Rezolut customers such as physicians, nurses, allied medical professionals, and healthcare systems.
2. Executes a call plan, meeting benchmarks for sales call volume. Prioritizes customers based on opportunity. Records activity and customer service information in CRM.
3. Maintains customer relationships to ensure recurring business with appropriate customers.
4. Applies sound analysis and judgment to effectively prioritize time and marketing resources.
5. Educates customers on the components and value of imaging and wellness services.
6. Communicates frequently with each customer to ensure that the expectations of customers and the needs of patients are being met.
8. Assists in identifying and resolving any issues related to dissatisfaction or problems with customer experiences regarding services provided by Rezolut.
9. Continually identifies and evaluates any barriers to business growth and advises management of potential solutions.
10. Serves as Rezolut’s representative in the community to promote a positive image of Rezolut and to promote interest in Rezolut’s services.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. Experience and knowledge of the radiology field. The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of sales experience with at least 3-5 years of selling directly to physician offices.
A minimum of 3-5 years of successful outside sales experience. High School diploma or equivalent degree. Working knowledge of healthcare systems as well as medical billing and payment processes.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements: Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license.
The Business Development Executive will be required to travel locally each day to customers in the assigned territory. Infrequent travel to other Rezolut offices may be required.
The ideal candidate will reside in the Allentown, PA area.
The Account Executive will receive a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and incentive plan.
BusinessView all jobs at Rezolut