Customer Service Representative
Reynolds Specialty Contracting Eugene, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our close-knit Customer Service Team. If you are interested in collaborating with our extraordinary Service Team while providing exceptional customer service to our amazing customers, RSC may be the place for you!
Reynolds Specialty Contracting is a family owned and operated business and is the parent company for Reynolds Electric and Kevin Cohen Plumbing. Reynolds Electric Inc. has been serving Lane County and the surrounding areas since 1980 and Kevin Cohen Plumbing has served our community since 1998. We offer full services in both Electrical, Plumbing, and Excavation for construction and residential customers alike.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Eugene/Springfield. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
As a Customer Service Representative on the RSC team, you’ll be responsible for answering phones, booking service appointments, and whatever else is necessary to promote customer satisfaction at all times. Our Customer Service Representatives are on the front line of our business while working alongside our teams from Reynolds Electric, Kevin Cohen Plumbing, and Accurate Underground.
- $15-$18/hr. D.O.E.
- Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
- 40 hours of frontloaded PTO
- 8-10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with matching program
- Health insurance for the employee & their family, including dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting our company
- Be professional and establish customer rapport
- Participate in training to maximize call volume and customer experiences
- Adhere to our tried-and-true plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information
- Proven track record of successful customer service experience
- Personality that genuinely enjoys talking to and helping customers, and thrives in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate various software scheduling programs
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and self-starter
- Prior work experience in the plumbing or electrical field, preferred
- Call center or customer service scheduling experience, preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Reynolds Specialty Contracting
BusinessView all jobs at Reynolds Specialty Contracting