Job is located in Grand Junction, CO
Do you have a passion for Marketing? Are you innovative? Do you enjoy creating marketing plans, working within social media platforms and growing the brand of a an innovative organization?
Reynolds Polymer Technology, INC is searching for a Marketing and Business Administrator who will focus on driving our marketing plan and assist in the development of our long term goals. This person will have a passion for Marketing and working with unique products, be a self starter who can develop, expand and execute our marketing plan.
If this sounds like you, please read on for more information.
Our Marketing and Business Administrator will be a data-driven marketer who performs the majority of the marketing funnel Reynolds Polymer Technology. Focusing on attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, intercompany communications, as well as communicating via Social Media, Public Relations, and Community Outreach. Driving and growing the companies Search Engine Optimization will be the gauge of success
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the strategic marketing plan to develop the company's long term goals
• Development and distribution of promotional tools including but not limited to Literature and brochures, Photo stock, Trade show scheduling and preparation, press releases, Computer presentations, Newsletters, maintaining the Web page, and magazine ads.
• Participate and organize necessary trade shows and conferences
Develop and Standardize graphics for company use
• Coordinate the utilization of outside creative agencies if needed. Manage their activities for efficiency and effectiveness
• Develop customer presentations for each specific target market. This presentation will educate potential customer of RPT capabilities and advantages
• Organizing and updating the library of marketing materials making easy access when needed
• Research for marketing/sales and additional research as needed by various departments
• Provide Monthly Reports and develop KPI’s/metrics on the above activities
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Assist with internal marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
• Other duties assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business, or equivalent work experience,
• Experience in marketing and business operations preferred.
• Continuous improvement or process improvement experience desired
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including, Microsoft 365 & Microsoft Teams
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to sit and work on a computer for long periods of time.
• Travel required periodically
• Must be able to handle high stress levels, high volume of production, and several projects at the same time.
• Must be able to lift 10lbs overhead and 25lbs laterally
• Must be able to work in an atmosphere in a small area with fellow employees
• Must be able to work inside the factory with loud sounds
• Must be able to utilize and wear all required safety gear
• Must be able to work with strong odors of non-harmful chemicals
• Must be able to work in dusty areas
• Must be flexible with working times