- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Tired of trying to get financial information out of old systems? So are we! Join our finance team as we transform our financial system and processes. Learn with us as we implement a fully integrated, cloud-based system to manage HR, labor, job cost, billings, and sales cycle. We are an experienced accounting team of three, excited to grow our skills, streamline processes and bring better reporting capabilities to a highly respected and successful local contractor. We are ready to add to our team and are looking for someone experienced with all aspects of accounting operations. If you have a growth mindset, like a fast-paced environment and want experience with a financial transformation, we would love to talk to you.
At Reynolds Electric & Plumbing, we strive to provide exceptional residential and commercial electric and plumbing services to our community, while developing a company culture that allows our employees and their families to thrive. We are focused on building and delivering the best customer service experience while providing the critical services our clients need.
We are currently hiring a Senior Accountant to join our team!
- Joining an established and still growing company with a dynamic team and industry leaders
- Opportunity to be part of environment that focuses on wins and your success
- Base salary: $65,000 - $85,000, based on skills and experience
- Paid Time Off, starting with 80 hours of frontloaded PTO
- Hybrid Option
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching program
- 100% employer paid health insurance for employees with option to add family, dental, vision and perscription drug coverage
- Employer paid life and AD&D insurance, optional accident insurance and critical illness
Job Duties & Responsibility:
Under supervision of the Controller this position will be responsible to:
- Month-end close processes and journal entries
- Complex account reconciliations
- Adjusting journal entries
- Multi-company financial reporting and analysis
- AP backup support
- System implementation support
- 3+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience, preferably with a construction contractor or CPA firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to maintain large, established Excel workbooks with Sum, If and Vlookup formulas
- Experience with GL and JE adjustments and reporting
- Experience with in-house payroll processing, AP, Job cost and revenue cycle workflows and processes
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, inquisitive mind, data-savvy and experience with financial models and analyses
- Experience working with Service Titan, SAGE 300 and/or Intacct software a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, set goals, and accomplish responsibilities with limited supervision
- Strong team player able to work with diverse teams in different locations
- Internal and external customer service minded with strong communication skills
- Demonstrates high levels of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- Strong critical thinking with ability to navigate and solve complex problems
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – we encourage you to make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct impact on the success of the company. We provide competitive compensation packages which include employer sponsored employee health care, an employer matched 401k plan, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented professionals to join our close-knit team. If you are interested in collaborating with our exceptional team, Reynolds Electric and Plumbing is the place for you!
Who we are?
Reynolds Electric & Plumbing provides both residential home services and commercial services. We believe our customers deserve the best, that is why we offer “red carpet service” and go the extra mile for our customers. Reynolds has been providing 5-star customer service in our community for nearly 60 years. Our team includes a diverse mix of experience with over 150 years of experience adding to our company’s upbeat positive culture. We know we can’t provide our community with optimal service without our incredible team. We are committed to providing our staff not just with a job but a fulfilling career with opportunities to learn and grow. Hiring the best people to serve our community is a top priority!
Powered by JazzHR
Reynolds Electric and PlumbingSpringfield, OR
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.