We need one genuine, authentic person to help us change people's lives
Reynolds Defense Firm Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reynolds Defense Firm is looking for the right person to join our team as a Client Account Facilitator. This person is responsible for setting up our new client accounts and introducing them to their chosen legal team. This role is supports many departments.
Who are we?
Reynolds Defense Firm is a unique, dynamic and growing law firm that specializes in helping good people who face DUI charges. Our way of helping our clients on both law and life works - the Portland Business Journal has named Reynolds Defense Firm as one of the top 100 fastest growing businesses in Oregon each of the past three years, and we are now the largest privately-retained DUI defense firm in the Pacific Northwest.
We are proud of our great team of attorneys and staff, of the collaborative and drama-free culture we've created together, and of the great work we do for our clients. Our clients are people who need the quality legal services we provide and who also want to use their arrest as an opportunity to make whatever life changes are needed to ensure he or she never ends up in this type of situation again.
To work at Reynolds Defense Firm, you must:
Be Solid – for us this means being honest, sincere, not boastful, kind, confident, trustworthy, courageous, compassionate, genuine, empathetic, smart, upbeat, and drama-free
You must have personal drive and a great work ethic
- No "phoning it in"
- Have goals and ambitions for life
- Not "too good" to do any task
- Willing to work hard to achieve goals
- Technical - either have them or have familiarity and can get them
- Pride in work product
- Team mentality – we are working for a bigger good than any individual, and we rise and fall as a team
- Adaptable - roll with change
- Ability to anticipate/think ahead
- Strive to improve self every day, both personally and professionally
You must also have depth and maturity – sometimes this comes from years of life and sometimes from life challenges. Sometimes it comes from both.
Must be competent in Office365 and computer literate to succeed in this position.
Work Schedule: This is a fulltime position, and will begin by working in our Portland office from 8:00 -5:00, Monday through Friday, and may include occasional weekend work.
Instructions for Applying:
If you read this job posting and sit up a little straighter and your heart seems to pump a bit faster, and then you go to our website and find yourself standing up and saying ‘this is exactly what I’ve been looking for!’ then we would love the chance to get to know you, and here are your next steps:
1. Email your resume, and a cover letter telling us why you’d like to work as part of our team. The subject line of the email should be your last name then your first name, both spelled backwards.
2. In the body of your email, please 1) write out the Reynolds Defense Firm testimonial that resonates the most with you and help us understand why it has this impact on you, and 2) please share a metric or KPI that you’ve used that has helped you professionally or personally become a better version of yourself.
Reynolds Defense Firm
LegalView all jobs at Reynolds Defense Firm