Warehouse Manager - RFS
- Job ID #:25389
- Position Type:Full Time
- Location:Essex, VT
- Shift:Shift 2 (Afternoon)
- Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
- Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all the functions of the warehouse, including daily operations, facility and grounds maintenance, compliance, and development of supervisors and others in the department. The Warehouse Manager is also responsible for budget process, financial reports, and management of key operating performance indicators such as overtime, delivery reliability, and productivity.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures while relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
- Train and develop supervisors and lead persons
- Develop and implement the daily operating plan to include manpower planning and warehouse work schedule
- Oversee slot locations, racking, cycle counts and inventory of warehouse product
- Ensure compliance with company, state, federal and local policies, regulations, and safety/health standards.
- Maintain and monitor food safety activities including sanitation.
- Coordinate facility and grounds maintenance, including repairs.
- Resolve employee issues with assistance from Human Resources.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- Food service distribution experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum5+ years of current related supervisory experience required.
- Basic experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidate must be able to work any day of the week, any shift.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.