- Job ID #:23136
- Position Type:Full Time
- Location:Chico, CA
- Shift:PLEASE CHANGE ME
- Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
- Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building. Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required. Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a high level of customer service. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements,
- Must have six (6) months of work experience (for example working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature.),
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- Position must pass a post offer drug test, and background check.
- Experience with a handheld ordering device, and beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving preferred.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.