Associate Driver - Home Daily - Avg. $60k/Year - $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling is Hiring Associate Drivers
Average Annual Salary of $60,000 + $4,000 Sign-On Bonus - Home Daily - Excellent Benefits
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling is a proud West Coast and Midwest bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola brands. We deliver Coca-Cola products to restaurants, sporting venues, businesses, healthcare facilities, schools, convenience stores and supermarkets. We work with iconic brands and exceptional people – because you can’t have one without the other.
Want a Career With Reyes Coca-Cola? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Reyes Coca-Cola online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Reyes Coca-Cola talent specialist to discuss available the role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Home Daily - Local routes
- Average Annual Salary of $60,000
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including dental and vision
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Career advancement after 6 months of employment
- Certified Great Place to work 2022
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited to:
- Safe and professional operation of a CMV; such as, Combination vehicles or straight trucks with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
- Complete pre-trip, in-route and post-trip inspections of equipment utilizing mobile handheld device logs.
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver product to customers utilizing lift gates, hand trucks or pallet jacks.
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
- Operating Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) such as: hand truck and powered pallet jack.
- Maintains product fill levels on store racks, shelves, displays and in coolers; transporting product between truck, backroom and display floor with MHE such as: pallet jack, hand truck.
- Communicate to Supervisor any barriers to maintaining the route plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer or dispatch planning.
- Identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions.
- Attending and completing all Company training and certifications.
- Follows Company policies, store policies and all applicable local, state and federal laws including DOT regulations
- Provide exceptional customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns.
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with less than 1 year of Class A commercial driving experience or equivalent driving experience in the military
- Valid CDL A
- You must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements
- Position must pass a post offer drug test, and background check
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry push and pull objects weighing up to 50 lbs. without assistance while kneeling or squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; bending at the knees
If you are interested in Reyes Coca-Cola, Apply Today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling - Traverse City, MI
AddressTraverse City, MI
Transportation and Storage