Truck Driver - Home Nightly - Start at $172.20/Day - $4K Sign-On Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling is Hiring Local Delivery Drivers
Starts at $172.20 per Day - Home Nightly - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus - Excellent Benefits
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling is a proud West Coast and Midwest bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola brands. We deliver Coca-Cola products to restaurants, sporting venues, businesses, healthcare facilities, schools, convenience stores and supermarkets. We work with iconic brands and exceptional people – because you can’t have one without the other.
Want a Career With Reyes Coca-Cola? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Reyes Coca-Cola online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Reyes Coca-Cola talent specialist to discuss available the role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Home Nightly - Local routes
- Competitive pay
- $4,000 Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including dental and vision
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Career advancement after 6 months of employment
- Certified Great Place to work 2022
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited to:
- Abide by Company attendance policies
- Safe and professional operation of a commercial motor vehicle, including but not limited to: Combination vehicles, straight trucks, or other vehicles such as pick-up trucks and service vans with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
- Complete pre-trip, in-route, and post-trip inspections of equipment
- Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited space and potential obstacles
- Comply with all applicable Department of Transportation regulations including but not limited: Controlled Substances, Commercial Driver Licensing, Driver Qualification, CMV Operation, Hours of Service; CSA inspections and compliance, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance, etc.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with Department of Transportation Regulations and Reyes Fleet Safety Policy
- Utilize an on board computer to track hours of service
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver multi-temperature product to customers utilizing a variety of preferred methods including lift gates, carts, conveyers, hand trucks, and/or pallet jacks
- Utilize barcode scanners at the point of delivery as required to verify delivered product
- Pick up returned product as required
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork
- Maintain contact with Dispatch to receive delivery or pick up instructions or changes in scheduled deliveries or pick-ups
- Maintain route plan as provided by Dispatch
- Communicate to Dispatch any barriers to maintaining the route plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer
- Maintain knowledge and comprehension of all applicable Department of Transportation regulations and Company policies through Company training and certifications
- Observe all local, state and federal laws and ordinances
- Abide by all Reyes Holdings Company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL) and acceptable driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- At least one year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience
- A minimum of one year of safe driving experience with some of the experience within the past 12 months in a CMV similar in type to the one they will be operating for the Company
- Must have one (1) year of work experience in an environment; such as, distribution center, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- This position must pass a post offer drug test, background check and DOT Physical
If you are interested in Reyes Coca-Cola, Apply Today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.
Reyes Coca Cola Bottling - Caledonia, MI
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Transportation and Storage