Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Litigation Department is growing! Reyes Browne Reilley is a successful, top-rated personal injury law firm in Dallas, and we are seeking a Litigation Paralegal. Bilingual is a plus.
A generous and competitive salary will be commensurate with experience. We also offer an excellent work environment/culture and top-of-the-line "Fortune 500" job benefits including medical and dental, and (after 1 year of service) participation in our employer-matched, fully vested 401K retirement plan.
The ideal English / Spanish bilingual candidate has full-time personal injury law experience working a Plaintiff's personal injury docket, preferably with a primary concentration on car and truck accidents and premises liability cases.
We will also interview and hire recent college graduates less than 2 years out of school with GPAs of 3.5 or higher.
If you are hard working, diligent, conscientious and not a clock-watcher, this is a career opportunity. While we are a very high-volume office, we maintain extremely high standards for quality of representation, client satisfaction, and results. We ONLY hire "A-Team" players and require "A-Team" performance every day.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Able to handle a large docket
- A high level of professionalism and a 'get it done' attitude
- Works well with others
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Candidate must be responsible and highly detail-oriented, and organized
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate with clients throughout their case
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
It is doubtful any two days will be exactly the same, but your job duties may include nearly every aspect of the litigation process. Specifically:
- Coordinate with Attorneys & move cases forward
- Regularly communicate with clients regarding their case
- Preparing for and assisting with trials and depositions
- Scheduling hearings with courts
- Preparing and issuing discovery
- Drafting motions and other pleadings
- Preparing state court petitions and federal court complaints
- Coordinate law office activity
- Conducts research to support a legal proceeding
- Must work cases by our checklist
Reyes Browne Reilley Law FirmWhy Work Here?
Great culture, fast-paced, and very rewarding with fortune-500 level benefits packages and above-average salary compensation.
Our Dallas based personal injury law firm focuses our practice on representing plaintiffs in auto accident lawsuits, personal injury, dangerous prescription drugs, product defect and wrongful death lawsuits.
8222 Douglas AvenueDallas, TX