Our objective is to organically develop talent within the Supply Chain function in Rexnord to support our business prospectively. Participants will develop a business oriented, cross functional understanding of Rexnord while learning the fundamentals within Supply Chain. The program's focus is on providing various experiences that will build upon your education to enhance your business and technical skills along with leadership competencies needed to create the foundation for a successful career. It is a progressive and challenging program that provides associates a breadth of unique experiences in various aspects of Supply Chain that will shape you into the leaders of the future.
Supply Chain LDP candidates go through a challenging 24-month program that consists of four six-month rotations within five primary areas of focus:
Primary focus is on indirect purchasing activities and managing supplier relationships for the organization.
Primary focus is on direct material procurement activities which encompass data analytics, strategy formation, negotiations, program management and project execution.
Function as a buyer for direct/indirect materials at a Rexnord plant accountable for driving supplier improvements associated with quality, delivery and cost performance in collaboration with corporate/business procurement teams.
Provide a base framework to better improve competencies and understanding of the transportation function. The candidate will be involved in an enterprise -wide programs including but not limited to carrier relationship management, freight auditing and payment routines as well as optimization programs.
Responsibilities may include material planning, inventory management, customer order fulfillment, internal process improvement and general warehouse and distribution management.
Upon successful completion of the rotations, Supply Chain LDP graduates are offered an opportunity in the aforementioned areas.
Specific responsibilities vary with each rotation but usually include exposure to the following:
- Cross-functional / cross-departmental outlook and managing the various direct and indirect relationships
- Responsible for timely reporting to agreed-on KPIs and presents strategic sourcing plans, activities and successes to the Senior Leadership Team
- Develop a broad-based understanding of all areas of our business while acquiring unique leadership skills and capabilities for Rexnord
- Learn about a culture of continuous improvement and how that drives superior shareholder and customer value
- Proactively develop and maintain broad knowledge of the technical disciplines in the respective functional area(s) and apply that broad knowledge of trends to various areas of the business
- Work within a strong mentorship relationship; willing to solicit feedback and take direction.
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Excellent academic record with a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Relevant internship experience
- Travel up to 30%
- Mobility for rotations
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Rexnord is a concentrated multiplatform industrial leader with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Every day approximately 7,000 associates across the globe work to deliver smarter solutions to our customers and create long-term value for our shareholders. Simply put, we advance the efficient use of resources by Solving Smarter.
Our Process & Motion Control platform supplies highly-engineered mechanical and digi-mechanical component solutions for complex production systems where reliability is critical, and the costs of failure or downtime are high.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran