As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity.
We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry.
It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are looking for a Sales Trainee for Rexel C&I in Capitol Heights, MD.
- Perform operations specialist activities.
- Environmental, health and safety leader.
- Cost management for customer service and overall operational support for the sales force.
- Order fulfillment surveillance, supporting sales, inventory surveillance and warehouse management, order processing, material management, customer interface, build strong customer/supplier relationships.
- Motivate, train and lead warehouse and inside sales team.
- Work with branch to meet or exceed budgeted total sales and margin objectives.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Participate in branch sales, quality and service meetings.
- Interface with key suppliers to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution industry, current market, customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate contracts.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Ability to call on upper management.
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Training program graduate a plus.
- 2+ yrs business experience.
- Electrical product knowledge (distribution equipment, lighting, motors, controls, PLC etc.)
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:email@example.com? or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.
Branch Field Sales