As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity.
We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry.
It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We're seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our Rexel team at our Hollywood, FL location!
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for selling, marketing, promoting and demonstrating products.
- Increasing business by generating sales to new customers and by selling additional products to existing customers.
- Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues.
- Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High School diploma or Two-year technical degree or more preferred.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Experience with construction sales desired.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales background will be given serious consideration.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:email@example.com? or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.
Outside Sales Representative
Branch Field Sales