The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Lead Xamarin Forms mobile development with deep knowledge of Xamarin on iOS and Android
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Computer Science Degree (or equivalent) – We are currently building the core of our engineering team, so applicants will need to have a deep understanding of computer science principals that can be applied to building the foundations of our technology (a degree in computer science is preferred, but some education is acceptable if you can prove you know your stuff!).
Experience creating Xamarin Forms mobile apps targeting iOS and Android.
Experience building secure and scalable .NET/.NET Core web apps and API’s.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work