Family Physician looking for a Licensed Psychologist. Looking for assistance with cognitive and mental health evaluations. (Mental Status exams, WAIS-IV, Trails A/B etc.)
- You will conduct disability evaluations on veterans and people applying for Social Security disability.
- We provide the office and any support you need to conduct your exams and write your reports.
- You decide the schedule as long as you give me blocks of time every month.
- Work with a team of several other professionals doing disability exams.
- Our team has been doing disability exams for 10 plus years.
- We provide the tests or subscription to the tests needed.
- Payment will be by the hour ($30-$55 depending on qualifications) or if you prefer by the exam.
- Travel time and travel expense paid for.
- Scheduling is very flexible.
- There will be approximately 10-30 hours of work per month
- There is a possibility to travel, if wanted, to any state you are licensed in.
- Every 6 month you will be given a bonus. Bonuses average 20-30% and have been as much as 50% of regular pay.
Travel not required but preference will be given to those who can travel. Other areas where you may work include Lewiston Idaho, Blackfoot Idaho, Twin Falls and Western Wyoming.