LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Joining Fillshift Staffing, means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. You will be an integral member of our team and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each day. Our success is a result of hiring great people and that sets us apart.Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Refer a friend and earn a referral bonus!
- Flexible schedule!
- Gas reimbursement!
- Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the incumbent utilizes a general understanding of the principles of nursing.
- He/she assists in the orientation of and supervision of nursing personnel, attends to the daily operations of the unit per shift, unit level, and assumes responsibilities of a leadership role as needed.
- Takes an active role in direct resident assessment and care;
- Supervises and coordinates nursing personnel in providing direct resident care in adherence to State and Federal regulations;
- Formulates individualized nursing care plans utilizing the nursing process;
- Assesses each resident daily and implements a change in the course of action as needed;
- Assists the physician on rounds and ensures that pertinent information is communicated to and from him/her and orders are taken correctly;
- Participates in the training and supervision of nursing personnel
- Utilizes effectively the general principles of leadership and supervision
- LPN License
Get fresh Licensed LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.