Instructional Systems Designer (Training Developer)
- $65,000 to $92,000 Yearly
We are seeking a Training Developer to join our team! You will create instructionally sound training courses for several applications that are migrated from a data center to a cloud environment.
Candidate will create instructionally sound training courses for several applications that are migrated from a data center to a cloud environment. This person will collaborate with our team’s graphic artist to produce eye-catching graphics and engaging designs. The candidate will develop instructional strategies, SMART objectives, and post-course evaluations. This person will serve as the primary point of contact with the government lead for this effort.
Other duties include, provide daily/weekly/monthly/ad hoc updates on the status and progress, coordinate with the team’s coordinator for scheduling and logistics, utilize Blackboard Ultra (or customer designated alternative) as the primary course development tool, and create facilitator and student guides, along with supplemental materials, for each course.
- Develop instructional materials for applications that have migrated to a cloud environment.
- Provide training to select customer personnel for each application and how to operate the migrated application in the cloud.
- Produce and deliver all training material in original and editable formats to the customer.
- Author Standard Operating Procedures and other related documentation (such as automation scripts and processes, security and performance documentation, listings of current deficiencies, incident ticket data).
- Coordinate with the project manager to propose the sessions and resources required to proficiently deliver the necessary training.
- Assist the project manager in developing the scope and costing for resources and sessions.
Desired Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
- DoD Secret clearance is preferred.
- Previous experience in instructional design or other related fields is required. 3+ years is preferred.
- Previous experience collaborating as part of a training development team.
- Knowledge of instructional systems design, ADDIE, or other industry recognized process.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Possesses instructional design portfolio, including products ranging from classroom to online, both synchronous and asynchronous in nature.
- Experience working with different Learning Management Systems (LMS) is expected.
- Experience working within a DoD organization or Federal agency preferred.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Team player and ability to work geographically separated from other team members.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools with an emphasis on Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Portfolio samples and resume is required for consideration.
Secret clearance, either current or past, is required. For those who do not possess a clearance, a full background check and adjudication will be required.
Compensation will vary with the candidate's work experience, education, the complexity of projects, and level of involvement with the overall creative process. Agency experience is encouraged but not required. Compensation may also fluctuate on the candidate's geographic location, based upon cost of living adjustments.
Qualifying employees receive competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision), retirement plan, disability coverage, among others.
Company contributes 50% towards medical, 100% towards dental and vision. Revolve also contributes 3% safe harbor 401K funding towards the retirement savings. Profit sharing plan adds to each employee’s total compensation.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years’ experience required, or master’s degree with 2 years’ experience. Related degrees in Instructional Systems Design, Instructional Technology, or Adult Learning Theory are strongly favored.
Telework and Travel
Telework options exist. Mission travel is not expected. Local travel may be necessary in a limited capacity.
An innovative way of doing business where teamwork is encouraged, camaraderie is fostered and a genuine partnership with each client is instilled. Revolve is an organization that is only as successful as the people behind it. Which is why we promote individual growth through collaboration and mentoring to help you reach your career goals.
Revolve is a growing business that empowers its employees to succeed. Our employees work for Revolve because Revolve works for them.
Revolve exists as a veteran-friendly company that offers much more than competitive pay and benefits. We provide the opportunity for you to become a part of something bigger. Revolve prefers to operate where the solutions are not pre-determined. Where larger firms may offer a proprietary formula for solving problems, Revolve crafts an approach and solutions to address the unique challenges faced by our customers. In the pursuit of mission success, Revolve empowers its people to own their responsibilities and evolve along the way. An innovative way of doing business where teamwork is encouraged, camaraderie is fostered and a genuine partnership with each client is instilled. Revolve is an organization that is only as successful as the people behind it. Which is why we promote individual growth through collaboration and mentoring to help you reach your career goals.
Revolve Solutions LLC
113 N. Henry StreetAlexandria, VA
Get fresh Instructional Systems Designer (Training Developer) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.