Customer Service Help Desk (Financial System Support)
- $38,000 to $40,000 Yearly
Excellent opportunity to be part of a Customer Support Help Desk team to provide finance/accounting and system support to our federal clients.
Salary: $38-40K, based on experience with benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with matching), 11 paid federal holidays, PTO, education/certification reimbursement
- High School plus 4 years of working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily.
- Ability to share work among a customer service team.
- Attentiveness and patience
- Ability to work in large government environment and prosper in team culture
- Must be U.S. Citizen and able to pass security clearance
Additional qualifications preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- Work experience with accounting software/financial system
- Provide exceptional customer experience while assisting internal customers on their initial contact with finance/accounting related questions/concerns.
An innovative way of doing business where teamwork is encouraged, camaraderie is fostered and a genuine partnership with each client is instilled. Revolve is an organization that is only as successful as the people behind it. Which is why we promote individual growth through collaboration and mentoring to help you reach your career goals.
Revolve is a growing business that empowers its employees to succeed. Our employees work for Revolve because Revolve works for them.
Revolve exists as a veteran-friendly company that offers much more than competitive pay and benefits. We provide the opportunity for you to become a part of something bigger. Revolve prefers to operate where the solutions are not pre-determined. Where larger firms may offer a proprietary formula for solving problems, Revolve crafts an approach and solutions to address the unique challenges faced by our customers. In the pursuit of mission success, Revolve empowers its people to own their responsibilities and evolve along the way. An innovative way of doing business where teamwork is encouraged, camaraderie is fostered and a genuine partnership with each client is instilled. Revolve is an organization that is only as successful as the people behind it. Which is why we promote individual growth through collaboration and mentoring to help you reach your career goals.
Revolve Solutions LLCChesapeake, VA
Get fresh Customer Service Help Desk (Financial System Support) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.