Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
Revolution Prep Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Revolution Prep is looking for a super smart, independent, driven individual who is ready to make their mark on an industry leader. Do you have experience developing scalable, insightful dashboards and are able to make sense of the data? Are you looking for a diverse set of responsibilities, exposure to and collaboration with senior level team members? Do you get excited by tackling novel, difficult problems, and do you have the ability to come up with creative solutions? Are you ready to work hard, collaborate with like-minded people, and be fearless in the face of potential failure? Are you searching for a seat on a rocketship that's primed for extreme growth? This job is for you.
At Revolution Prep, we've been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first and only full-time professional tutoring corps. We believe in the power of a high quality teacher to drive engagement and excitement around learning in students of all ages in every subject.
We're experiencing rapid growth and are searching for an enthusiastic Business Intelligence Analyst. We are looking for a highly data-driven individual with a strong business acumen. This role will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Engineering teams to create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative analyses, and provide the necessary support to ensure all teams are efficiently executing against their targets.
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing all segments of available data trends (historical and future), reports, and more to optimize various business processes aimed at driving revenue, operational efficiency and go-to-market productivity. If you're an intellectually curious person who knows how to effectively turn data into a compelling story, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Engineering team to develop scalable, automated dashboards in our custom user platforms, to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives
- Maintain and update an existing suite of Tableau workbooks, and create new workbooks as needed
- Collect and analyze data; synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations
- Provide analytical insights into the current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities
- Provide business recommendations and reporting insights related to B2B prospecting, the B2C sales funnel and other lead and opportunity-based metrics
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis relating to operational functions, workflow, processes, and other business-related issues.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics, sales operations, sales analysis, marketing operations, marketing analysis, or a related field
- Mastery of creating elegant and performant database queries, particularly for MySQL and AWS Redshift
- At least 2 years of experience working with Tableau
- Understand the "why" and "how" of data to be able to tell the story behind it, paired with excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative, intellectually curious and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support decisions
- Deep understanding of KPIs, sales metrics, or business case development
- Good applied statistics skills, such as: statistical testing, regression, mathematical techniques etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Maintain high levels of accuracy, integrity, process consistency and documentation in planning, forecasting, and modeling approaches
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Revolution Prep